• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

coldest winter ever!

limacchina

Funny I never knew Canada was so small. LoL. That's almost like saying it's - 24 in the states?

In Toronto Ontario. Canada. It has only just starting to get cold this month. December had very warm weather than normal. I was sometimes in my tshirt extremely warm for December. Tomorrow will be 2c degrees. Very warm for January. We barely had a winter this year,this is a wintery part of the country.

I just saw cnn report on Asia and how bad it is. Cuddle up and stay warm.
Thanks and we will. Just wish spring will come soon.

limacchina

It's not called global warming anymore. It's called global climate change. World wide severe and record breaking climate events. Extreme heat, cold, wind, rain, snow, floods, drought...
Correct. In the last 5 years, we had very warm winter compared to past. This year however is extremely cold. Our containers were on hold at port because of the snow and ice on last Friday. Hope weather gets warmer this week!

TimToad

A very sunny and pleasant high of 64 F is expected today and highs around 70 the rest of the week.

We've had some good rains of late and the mountains are getting good snows, but we're still in the grips of a 7 year old, severe drought.

DerbyCitySignGuy

You know what's worse than the cold? The humidity (or lack of). I'm about done getting shocked by every other object in the shop. And having to clean media five times because there are beard hairs stuck to everything.

reQ

Pretty decent winter we have this year... Since december, average temp is roughly -8. Considering i am in Saskatchewan, we usually get at least -15 daily but mostly around -20/-25. Only had 4 days this season when we had -35/-41

Jwalk

The end times are near the hippies were right! The glacier on Mount kilimanjaro is almost gone.