• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Color between programs

zmatalucci

Why do my designs look much more vibrant in Flexi-8, than they do in photo paint? Im using rgb98 for my montior in both. I'm pretty good at determining the output in corel, but it's been bothering me lately.
Any reccomendations would be helpful!
Thank you

BoogerB

I'm not sure... from Draw! to Illustrator my colors look completely different too.
Check Tools>Color Management and see if you can get them to work together.

GK

Chances are its not the monitor profile you need to sync, its the one between the two programs. Also, check to see if you are running relative colormetric in one and absolute in the other...that will definitely affect it.

Zeth,

I noticed the same when I move a photo image from Draw to Paint and then back to Draw ??

The more I know, the more I know I don't know.....and its killing me.

Fine Line Darrel :Canada 2:

ChiknNutz

Under Tools, Color Mgmt, click the center CMYK icon there. In there are two dropdowns, the default of the top one is set to Automatic, the bottom one (for me) is either Kodak or Microsoft ICM. The top one is where you can choose the Rendering Intent. Personally, I've left mine at Automatic.