• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Color changes in Flexi 10

yukon

Recently upgraded from 8.6 to Flexi 10 and I'm noticing color changes ever since. My pallets and even the Pantone colors from Flexi's own library are printing much different than before in 8.6. Finding it hard to get a good bright red. Used to drop in PMS 187 but now that's a dark almost purplish/maroon. Not sure if it's Flexi or VersaWorks that's changing the colors.

Is anyone else having these issues?

Thanks,

YUKON
:help

AUTO-FX

I think it's Flexi. Did you try downloading latest profiles from Flexi? I had similar experience, and i'm using newer profiles now.

yukon

I am using the color pallets from the Flexi library. I don't print from Flexi, I send over to Versaworks and use it's material profiles.

Do you mean color pallets or material profiles?

Thanks,
Yukon

CS-SignSupply

You may need to check the "Color Settings" from the EDIT menu. My guess is that they are not set the same as you had in your previous version.

Beatnik1065

I just purchased a copy of Flexi 10 and having issues myself. Mine are with the print heads, my black and cyan appear to be drifting a lot (Mimaki JV3-160s) I think that this weekend I'm going to tear my machine apart and clean it really really well. Any other ideas of what it might be?

AUTO-FX

What? What the heck would your print heads have to do with flexi10?
I'm confused here...

BTW , welcome to the show, nice to have you here all the way from AK !