• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

color changing vinyl for channel letter

FASTSIGNS

Morning all! Question - is there such an animal....Customer looking for a channel letter that is blue/green in daytime and illuminates white at night? Thoughts? Ideas? TIA!

fresh

I think you use perf for this application. Print whatever color you like on perforated vinyl, and that is the color you see during the day. At night the light going through the holes will be what is visible.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
You could also use an opaque blue green face and have a large white halo at night.

KMC

Graphic Artist
printed day night vinyl

Attachments

• Day_night_Letters.png
    Day_night_Letters.png
    295.2 KB · Views: 229

FASTSIGNS

Thanks all! Was hoping to avoid the perferated vinyl route. Love the Dulite - but that is an acrylic and not the right color blue - looks great for black and white. Landlord won't go for the halo. Going with 3M 3625 210 dual blockout film series. Again, thanks, I appreciate the people on this forum!