• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Color Choice Density Adjustment

deegrafix

I am printing a project on white reflective and have it 90% done, but for some reason I can't get the logos to print the correct color without the ink crawling. I've tried 17 different profiles, every head height, any thing I could think of. The logo is solid colors close to a reflex blue, bright orange and golden yellow. The yellow prints ok. The heat is very high-132, and the material is laying nice and flat.

I'm thinking the printer is laying down too much ink and a density adjustment could be the answer but I know nothing about it.

I have a Roland CJ 500 converted to Roland EcoSol Max. The rip is Color Choice. The file is 120 dpi at 100%, (36"x26") a jpeg out of photoshop. Up until now the printer has been doing a beautiful job on everything it's done.

Any ideas?

dee

sfr table hockey

Have you tried to just click on the color tab and just reduce "ALL" by 10% etc. You can reduce each color on its own but if the colors look right then by reducing All, it should reduce ink volume.

I have done some printing on reflective media and it printed real nice, but this was out of Production Manager.