• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Color isn't printing correctly

nonsense

Hello, I have a Mimaki CJV30-100 and I'm having problems with the colors not printing out correctly. I'm very new to sign making starting in July sorry in advance if confuse things. My question how can I correct the colors so they print out correctly. As an example, when I just try to print a solid blue rectangle it comes out purple and red will come out maroon. test_zps0f68e07f.jpeg This is making it difficult to print out commercial logos for an event that is coming up. Another example this is what it's suppose to look like OcoeeLogo-4-c_zps5e16e7d4.jpg and this is what i'm getting in return test1_zps09c6cf7d.jpeg . Thank your help.

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
What are you sending to your RIP? If a bitmap is it CMYK or RGB?
To what are your rendering intents set?

Markus59

Your first problem is all of your nozzles aren't firing correctly, that is the reason for the multi color banding. As for the color, what kind of file is it and how is it saved?, Do you have a good working profile for that material?