• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Color level question

Mascitti Bro

About to do a job with a fair amount of yellow in it, and noticed the "exclamation point/warning" symbol over one of my yellow levels. (See photo) Considering that my other level of yellow is quite full, I'm gonna be fine-right?? (In other words, what happens if that side runs low/out-does it automatically start to draw off the other side??)

Attachments

• IMG_0462.JPG
    IMG_0462.JPG
    3.9 MB · Views: 323

netsol

i am thinking i would use one of vander j's tapered syringes & transfer some ink from one cartridge to the other.

just finished refurbishing my sc545-ex (bought not functioning) & we discussed this very situation, if one cartridge ran out

Jay Grooms

Printing, Printing, Printing......
About to do a job with a fair amount of yellow in it, and noticed the "exclamation point/warning" symbol over one of my yellow levels. (See photo) Considering that my other level of yellow is quite full, I'm gonna be fine-right?? (In other words, what happens if that side runs low/out-does it automatically start to draw off the other side??)

I don't know what kind of machine you're using, but my Rolands do that. if it's like the Roland, it'll even itself out.