• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Color Match Problem

Cynosure

Have a customer with some printed wall graphics from a few years back that they got from a vendor who is no longer in business. They asked me to duplicate one, but i am having a heck of a time matching a logo in the background which had a transparency applied to it. Any tips or tricks on matching (or getting close) to the color? Any help is appreciated!

FireSprint.com

Trade Only Screen & Digital Sign Printing
Is there a clear coat or something on it? You need to match the finish first (this might include an overlam) and then the color.

Gloss, matte, etc.

TravinFlavin

If you can match it with your own spot colors, and use Flexi, Flexi's Color Mapping function has been a godsend to our shop. Just print out a swatch grid, pick the best match and go!

Cynosure

Flexis color mapping function? Not sure i have come across this. I know versa works has a color grid we have printed off, but not sure i saw one in flexi. Thank you all for the input!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

TravinFlavin

The Versaworks thing sounds like it might be similar. Here's a video on it that I got started with:
Seriously has helped me a ton with picky clients and some changes in printers.