Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Color Printing On Vinyl

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Print & Cut Systems' started by xtremegraphics, Jul 24, 2005.

1. xtremegraphics

xtremegraphics Member

Jul 22, 2005
    I am looking t up grading to a color printer and cutter combo machine, I am realitivly new to the sign business. I was wondering what type of cutters are available and what kind of dollars will I have to spend! Thanks Dennis

Tags:
  2. Fred Weiss

Fred Weiss Merchant Member

Sep 11, 2003
    Olympia, WA
    The main players are

Gerber Scientific Products
    Roland DGA
    Mimaki
    Mutoh
    Summa

There is a wealth of discussion in the categories bearing their names or in the various Digital Printing Forums. Most, if not all, have their sites listed in our Links Section.

Distributors like SSKY, The Exciters, SignWarehouse, JSI Sign Systems and Beacon Graphics have lots of varied offerings.

Assuming a new system with dealer support, a representative current entry level system is shown HERE at a price of $12,395.

3. xtremegraphics

xtremegraphics Member

Jul 22, 2005
    thanks will check them out!