• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Color Rip Vs. Versaworks

723 Graphics

First of all I would like to thank everyone on this forum for the wealth of information. I am relatively new here and usually do research here for most of my needs and concerns. However, I am at a stump and need some help from some of you more experienced individuals.

We currently have a SP300 and SC540 and all of our staff utilizes Color Rip to print from. We have just acquired an SP300V and none of our staff knows anything about Versaworks. We have been told time and time again that it is really easy, however you know the old saying "you can't teach an old dog new tricks"? Well that would be the case here. Which leads me to my next question... Does anyone know if you can effectively run Color Rip 2.2 on a SP300V? Are there any tricks to doing this, or can you even do it? We have tried to run the 300V with Color Rip, and all we get is an error message on screen.

Any thoughts or tips would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Last edited:

w2csa

I'm not sure, but I was told that the difference between a sp300 and a sp300V is that Versaworks comes with the SP300V, thus V for Versaworks.
Chris