• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

color swatch to download to flexi for Oracal 631?

prettybird

Hi, does anyone know where I can download the color swatch for Oracal 631 that has the newer colors on it (like Maize, Olive, etc). I am looking for the one I can download and install into Flexi to use for showing the 631 colors on designs. I downloaded one off of the Oracal website, but it doesn't include the new colors.

Thanks!

Drip Dry

Hi, does anyone know where I can download the color swatch for Oracal 631 that has the newer colors on it (like Maize, Olive, etc). I am looking for the one I can download and install into Flexi to use for showing the 631 colors on designs. I downloaded one off of the Oracal website, but it doesn't include the new colors.

Thanks!
Version 10 has the 2 colors you mentioned.
Maybe you can get it from SAI... or copy over the swatch table from a version 10... not sure if it would work