• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

color trace

maskman

Hi All , I cant seem to locate color trace on the tool bar. I dont know if i have the wrong plug-ins set or what .Sorry , I am new to Flexi.

Could someone please point me in a direction . Oh also vectorize ( under bitmap) is not there either

Thanks
MM

ova

Go to View/ drop down/ go to tool Bars. It has the trace function there.

I guess this is your question.

Dave

maskman

Thanks everyone.
When I go to view/dropdown/ go to tool bars _ I clicked all the boxes. here is what popped up.I will list all menus

Text create
select
Path
shapes
effects
snap to
group
order
lens
text edit
align

I went to the help section and typed in color trace - could not find
then typed in trace and it showed up but didnt really give instructions as to where to find it . It just stated you had to rasterize the posterize the image first . which is great ,lol but I cant find the posterize either ,lol

Thanks
MM

maskman

Yes , It The option doesnt even show up under the bitmap menu
give me a few , I will post a pic of the screen

LittleSnakey

when you goto help pulldown then choose about does it say flexi10.5PRO?
I am not sure but I think the lesser versions of flexi have some of the features missing making them cheaper.

maskman

here is a pic of my tool bars Left and top.

sorry about the crappy pics. taking them from my phone.

Thanks
MM

Attachments

• th_2012-06-06_11-28-31_57.jpg
    th_2012-06-06_11-28-31_57.jpg
    2 KB · Views: 63
  • th_2012-06-06_11-28-40_615.jpg
    th_2012-06-06_11-28-40_615.jpg
    2.1 KB · Views: 72

maskman

I just did it thhis way ,lol .. I dont know

I just got off the phone with SAi and I dont have pro . this is just the basic set up, so it does not have all the options or tools.

I would need to spend another $800 give or take to be able to just get the vectorization option then more to get the rest.

Thanks all , I guess i will have to figure it another way.

MM