• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Colorado 1650 owners, How are they?

Bly

Have you made your own ICC profiles for it? I have been told that threes a hard limit for ink limits which means we cannot reduce ink to save costs.
What are your experiences with it?

There's a spec sheet on profiling which gives recommended ink limits. I follow that.
For matte modes it's 280 for each combination which isn't crazy high..
I haven't experimented with reducing restrictions or limits but I'm sure someone as experienced at profiling as yourself could get a decent result using less ink.

Pauly

Printrade.com.au
There's a spec sheet on profiling which gives recommended ink limits. I follow that.
For matte modes it's 280 for each combination which isn't crazy high..
I haven't experimented with reducing restrictions or limits but I'm sure someone as experienced at profiling as yourself could get a decent result using less ink.

can only go so far with out reducing gamut. Unfortunately I can’t go test this at canon or they wouldn’t would have let me stay at the office for a day.