• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Colorcamm pc-600 again

floater302

Ok, you all helped me last week with my problem and solved it for me. Now for the new problem..lol When it does the contour cut after it is done printing, the contour cut id a little off, i was wondering if adjusting the blade offset will correct this problem and if so how do i get to the offset menu?

floater302

I did go through the manual and it did not say how to adjust the offset. That was the first thing i did, second thing i did was google it with no results, third thing i did was post her:)

Sign Works

Offset is mentioned on page 43-44

Print and Cut Misaligned is mentioned on page 60

Your not being very specific, is it way off or is it a hair off? These things are far from perfect but for most small issues you just have to apply a little common sense, another words if it's just a bit off you need to create bleeds/traps within your artwork (print just beyond your cut path to compensate for the misalignment). Keep in mind these printers use heat to print so there is some expansion and contraction involved with the media.

If it's way off there are probably adjustments that can be made in Sevrice Mode but I've never been able to acquire a service manual so I'm not quite sure about that.

Favorite job ever done on my PC-600 was the grill on this race car, not bad for a printer that everyone says can't do nothing but small spot color decals. :thumb:

Attachments

• BobJr2005_800.jpg
    BobJr2005_800.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 71

floater302

Im using flexisign 8.6, and i was kinda scared after reading all the cons, but so far its got my vote, and you are right it is on page 60 i have went over that manual so many times and wow ....i must be blind..lol,