• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

ColorChoice II / Pro

Fantazia

Hello,

after a complete service to my SC-500 (printheads, dumpers, capping etc)
I would like to upgrade the ColorChoice 4.5 that came with the machine 10 years ago.
ColorCoice II (as I know was delivered with SC-500 only in the US market as I know).
Is someone has the CD or an image file to upload? That would be a great help.
I could give a help for SC-500, its is my print mate even today, next to new VS-640.

Thank you :)

Fantazia

Thank you for your response! I have ColorChoice 4.5 (was with the SC-500), I am looking for ColorChoice II (and pro) that was bundled with printers in US market. Can anyone help please?

ccsign&graphics

So anyone that has ColorCoice II to help?

Wow, there is colorchoice 2 pro! But i think its an upgrade. Best bet is to call roland dga us and see if they can supply a copy or if we are lucky maybe there is somebody that has it.
I can understand why you are looking for it.

Fantazia

Wow, there is colorchoice 2 pro! But i think its an upgrade. Best bet is to call roland dga us and see if they can supply a copy or if we are lucky maybe there is somebody that has it.
I can understand why you are looking for it.

Don't know if this was an upgrade, but it was only for printers sold by Roland America for US market. Roland Europe never had this as I know. So any chance to find it drom someone?
Thanx!

Baz

I've got the original disk and USB dongle that came with my printer way back in 2002. Never installed so i don't know what's on it.

Edit: Forgot to add .... I want some homemade Spanakopita and Mousaka with a side order of Calamata Olives and fresh Goats milk Feta Cheese.

That is all...

Attachments

• 20130911_161556.jpg
    20130911_161556.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 131

ccsign&graphics

Fantastic, would you be able to burn a copy? I gather this has better
Rip features than colorchoice 4.5 and can run up to 3 printers.
Thanks!