• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Colorchoice....

mudmedia

Hello...I purchased a used printer and he gave me the roland color choice 4.5 disk with it...Problem is it appears to be scratched where the cd rom wont read it..Ive tried cleaning it and such....I was wondering do i have to buy another copy or is there a place i can get a replacement or the files on it?

Thanks
Josh

mudmedia

did you go rolanddng.com and look in the download section?

Mosh thanks for your reply...I did do a search on rolands site and could not find anything..Found profiles though..What im mostly after is the Adobe Illustrator Contour Cut swatch...

Bigdawg

Just Me
mudmedia... you can create that swatch yourself. It is simply a spot color - defined any CMYK or RGB you want - but the swatch is usually 100% magenta - named CutContour (must be named EXACTLY like I just spelled it).

mudmedia

Bigdawg...Thank you...Never have tried using illustrator to work with color choice..Normally used flexi with the contour cut option...But trying some profile stuff so wanted to try but thanks a ton!

Ken

YeAH..WOW...THAT GOES BACK TO THE rOLAND sTIKA MACHINES?...sorry for the caps..
If I look hard enough..I could probably find that...but I never used it with Adobe..I had is set up to work with Corel.
Cheers!
Ken