Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Colorchoice....

Discussion in 'Roland' started by mudmedia, Dec 10, 2009.

1. mudmedia

mudmedia Active Member

Aug 15, 2008
    Hello...I purchased a used printer and he gave me the roland color choice 4.5 disk with it...Problem is it appears to be scratched where the cd rom wont read it..Ive tried cleaning it and such....I was wondering do i have to buy another copy or is there a place i can get a replacement or the files on it?

Thanks
    Josh

Tags:
  2. Mosh

Mosh Major Contributor

Oct 19, 2009
    Nerbaska
    did you go rolanddng.com and look in the download section?

3. Replicator

Replicator Major Contributor

Nov 19, 2006
    Sun City, AZ
    I know there is a link to the FTP download in the premium section of this forum !

4. mudmedia

mudmedia Active Member

Aug 15, 2008

Mosh thanks for your reply...I did do a search on rolands site and could not find anything..Found profiles though..What im mostly after is the Adobe Illustrator Contour Cut swatch...

5. Bigdawg

Bigdawg Just Me

Jun 8, 2005
    Sunny Florida
    mudmedia... you can create that swatch yourself. It is simply a spot color - defined any CMYK or RGB you want - but the swatch is usually 100% magenta - named CutContour (must be named EXACTLY like I just spelled it).

6. houseofgrafix

houseofgrafix none

Dec 27, 2007
    cw
    ahahah

7. mudmedia

mudmedia Active Member

Aug 15, 2008
    Bigdawg...Thank you...Never have tried using illustrator to work with color choice..Normally used flexi with the contour cut option...But trying some profile stuff so wanted to try but thanks a ton!

8. Mosh

Mosh Major Contributor

Oct 19, 2009
    Nerbaska
    Same thing for Corel!

9. Ken

Ken Major Contributor

Feb 7, 2005
    BC
    YeAH..WOW...THAT GOES BACK TO THE rOLAND sTIKA MACHINES?...sorry for the caps..
    If I look hard enough..I could probably find that...but I never used it with Adobe..I had is set up to work with Corel.
    Cheers!
    Ken