• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Colorific Inks for Roland AJ-1000

Gabriel

I heard good thing about this ink. I want to use it for an AJ-1000. What do you think? Has anyone used it before? Any thoughts?
Thanks in advance!

zm71

ive used it with a sp300. works good. Heard there were som big issues with eco-solvent beein solvent ink or vice versa, goin all the way to the top @ colorific. Dont know really, contacted colorific myself and they ensured me that that was not the case... anyone else heard about this? This is regarding the EU area...

Anyway i had to wait about a month bf i got my ink so now im running roland original again.. wont blaim colorific for my delay tho. Even if my supplier are (doing that).

sorry for typo&grammar. see you around.

CS-SignSupply-TT

Gabriel, how long have you had the AJ-1000? How much printing do you do, on average? With so many third party inks available, how did you settle on COLORIFIC?