Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question ColorPainter line of printers

Discussion in 'Digital Printing' started by BlueMoonATL, May 1, 2019.

1. BlueMoonATL

BlueMoonATL Member

Jun 23, 2009
    Nashville
    I am looking at a position with a company that has several models of the OKI ColorPainter line of printers. I haven't had any experience with these printers in the past. The last I heard much about them was when Seiko was offering them. Can anyone give me some insight to the quality/reliability of the printers and the output? Any feedback at all is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Tags:
  2. I don't have experience with OKI, although I had experience with HP Designjet 9000 which was originally a Seiko color painter 64 which is now had some great modifications like auto bi direction alignment and named recently OKI.

• Like Like x 1
  3. StarSign

StarSign Active Member

Sep 20, 2011
    Southern Utah
    I have a colorpainter M-64s and love it. Going on 2 years no issues, easy to maintain, great print quality and speed. Planning on adding another one to our shop soon.

• Like Like x 1
  4. BigfishDM

BigfishDM Merchant Member

Jun 22, 2009
    All Over
    Very good machine with excellent color. People who run them almost always stick with them long term. They are a good quality built machine and many of the clients I know who run them are using them in car wrap industry.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. d fleming

d fleming Very Active Member

Nov 28, 2007
    Middleburg, Florida
    HAd a seiko colorpainter for ten years. Tank. Excellent quality and longevity.

• Like Like x 1