• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Colors changing in Corel

SCOTTD

I had to replace a computer we use to run our roland 540v I have a file when I open it the colors are changing to colors I haven't used.

We use an older color pallette version because it has white ( we screen print too) I have the new computer set up to use the version8 color pallette any idea why the colors would do this??

Does Corel default to some other pallette when importing or opening a file??

SCOTTD

Better explanation

Maybe this makes more sense.

I have a file that when I open it in one computer the colors are fine.

I open it in another computer and the colors are totally different.

it's like they are opening with a different color pallette but I have both computers set up to use version 8's color pallette. (we screen print too thats why we use version 8, it has a white)

hope this make s more sense

JK driver

That's what I was going to say. If you click a color on each computer do they have it listed as the same color? If so it is monitor calibration.

Jester1167

Premium Subscriber
My guess is monior too, or you you don't have your color calibration set up the same. Colors shouldn't be dependent on what pallet you have loaded.

I'm in x4 and the setings may be different, but click on a color then your interactive fill tool. Find out what the color acually is (pantone, rgb or cmyk #s) and compare between the 2 systems.

JK driver

OOps ya beat me to it!
Are you using two different version of Corel? I have had problems with 14 not recognizing fonts even if I use the embed font feature.

Last edited:

iSign Wraps

Look under the tools menu/colormanagement and make sure all setting & profiles are the same as the other computer.