• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Colors coming out grainy except for black

StickerGuy83

I have an HP Latex 115 with Flexi 19, purchased brand new a few weeks ago.

Printing on SAV, 12 pass, 120% ink density, 18% optimizer.

The blacks print great, red doesn't look so bad, but all the other colors seem to be very grainy.
I know this has been brought up so many times, but noone has ever come up with a resolution.
I have printed optimizer test plots, color calibrations, media advance calibrations. Print head cleaning, print head alignment and so on. The only thing I haven't tried was running higher passes, but the ICC I am using is not allowing me to edit the number of passes on the printers touch screen.

Any help would be appreciated, and if someone has some solid answers, I will compensate you!!

dypinc

What does the ICC have anything to do with the printers touch screen. The RIP is where the ICC function is.

hazartilirot

You need to make an ambient microclimate in the room i.e. the temperature should be around +25C and humidity 55%. The environment is the first culprit when you get grainy prints

Attachments

• IMG_20200327_072754.jpg
    IMG_20200327_072754.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 227