• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Colors not printing correctly from FlexiSignPro to Mimaki CJV30-160

$igntownusa

If I use the same eps file, the file prints fine from Illustrator, but is dramatically different from FlexiSign Pro (Version 10.5.1) on Our Mimaki Printer/cutter.

How do you set the color profile in the production manager? It looks like it thinks the printer has the white and silver inks loaded which it doesn't.

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
The reason the colors didn't look right is probably because, even though color correction was turned on, it sounds like you had a 6 color + white profile. Flexi doesn't know what color configuration you are set up with on your printer so it just fires the channels the profile tells it to. You may want to look into getting some profiles for your color setup as not using color correction lays down too much ink. That's money out of your pocket and some of your high saturation prints may turn out over saturated.