• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Colors off in Flexi only.

Signsforwhile

Check out the attached image. I've been dealing with this for a long time just never did anything about it. I don't use Flexi for anything but ripping basically, so I just shut my eyes as a file goes through! Colors are consistent between Corel and Photoshop, but a huge difference in Flexi when the same file is opened. The kicker is that the file prints coreclty.

I've dabbled with the monitor settings in Flexi but didn't put a dent in the problem....what's off here?

colors.jpg

What version of Flexi are you using? Everything previous to 8.0 is notorious for odd color control. Soft proof on will give you a better match from monitor to print. They changed the color engine to be a little better in newer versions. It's still not completely great. Look into 'setting named colors.' It can be a bit challenging to get that down to a science, but you will nail spot colors if you get good at it.