• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Colors too dark

midnightmadman

I cant seem to get my colors to print bright enough (unless I lighten them way up on screen first)
When I turn off the color correction everything prints very dark.
When I check color correction the colors print ok, except yellow is more of a mustard and orange is a little burnt. Also, with color correction checked I have WAY too much ink laying down. So the ink limits don't seem to take effect.

When I dont check color correction my ink limits seem to work (which I have set about 85) but then my colors are too dark....
What can I do here?
Im using the oraca 3651 icc.

I am very confused

midnightmadman

Ok. I'v been experimenting for hours with all the settings and got it pretty much dead on, EXCEPT for the yellow tones. I cant get a dark yellow to come out right. I wants to print orange. If I adjust my hue it throws off the rest which are great.
Whats the best way to brighten (only) what is supposed to be mustard looking on screen from what is printing as an orange?