Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Colorspan 72uvr interface goes blank.

Discussion in 'Digital Printing' started by kellog, Sep 5, 2011.

1. kellog

kellog New Member

Sep 2, 2011
    Hi everyone! Need some help with my 72uvr. It's a 2006. I have installed a new power unit, I/O board, and new memory at the request of the dealer. When I start a print job the interface goes blank. It is still lit, but shows no words and the press just stops. Sometimes a 60 seconds into the job and other times it lasts 5 mins. To get it back up again I have to power it down and pop out the watch battery from the motherboard and re-power it up. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Tags:
  2. omgsideburns

omgsideburns Very Active Member

Apr 15, 2008
    never seen that one before. =(

3. kellog

kellog New Member

Sep 2, 2011
    Thanks, I am looking for a motherboard for a 2006 72uvr as well.

4. Bootlegsigns

Bootlegsigns New Member

Aug 16, 2009
    I have a uvr that locks the printer up as it starts the print, lamps go off and nothing.
    Also the profliers are blinking fast with 30% or more ink. Replaced the encoder strip and it worked about 1 foot

I did replace the memory today, still nothing
    Can I xchange the ebox from a uvxand just change the board?

5. Bootlegsigns

Bootlegsigns New Member

Aug 16, 2009
    Looking for a uvr ebox controller board

6. Bootlegsigns

Bootlegsigns New Member

Aug 16, 2009
    MOtherboard and power supply went out on my ebox, anyone with an extra out there?