• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

colorspan displaymaker x-12 72 trash?

signshop2

i bought this printer new and only used a couple times and been in storage 5 years. should i sell and get next to nothing? Are there people out there who like this machine? Or should i keep it and use it when i open my new shop? i really dont know any suggestions will be greatly appreciated

Matt-Tastic

i bought this printer new and only used a couple times and been in storage 5 years. should i sell and get next to nothing? Are there people out there who like this machine? Or should i keep it and use it when i open my new shop? i really dont know any suggestions will be greatly appreciated

if you want to gut it and sell the scrap metal, you'd get a few bucks out of it. HP finally discontinued it and there will be no more ink once the existing inks have left the shelf.

it's a good bit of sheet metal though, so you may be able to score 100 bucks off of it.