• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Colorspan Service Manual? 72 UVR/X

Jajator

could scan some parts if you need

Apart of this, I'd like to know if anybody knows about error 01100002 in 72 UVR. Is it an electrostatic electricity error? The printer stops sometimes, sometimes often, and it looks like it depends on weather....

Jajator

Thnks. I'll try then with the encoder reader because I already canged the encoder. Anyway, this morning is printing without problems. It really looks like it depends on humidity and other weather conditions....

Mspec

An ESD event ( electro static discharge ) can trigger this flavor error, but the error as actually saying that the data link between the head and the electronics was severed long enough to run out of buffered data to print on your board. So it stopped printing...

This can be as simple as a dirty encoder, or encoder reader, but it can also be related to the carriage drive system ( worn brushes in the motor, bald spots on the backside of the blue belt, loose blue belt, etc.. ) as well as worn cables in the track going to the carriage.

Jajator

It Looks pretty logical

OK, I can believe it and I understand it is the cause. My problem is now finding the real source of the problem, attending to the fact tha it sometimes prints in a row for several days, so you're never sure you fixed the problem....

Many many thanks for your comments. They worth a detailed look on the whole machine to fix any problem clue.

I keep in touch....