• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Colorspan UV tech Manual wanted

jsz

Hi all, I am looking for any technical or maintenance manual for the UVR and/or UVX. I have acquired one of each printer and need to do much work on them to get into production. I have years of experience running and repairing solvent printers so I'm not totally in the dark but with these machines - I don't see a lot of light yet! Any help would be appreciated. For starters, turn machine on, screen is lit but blank - does not do startup routine. Any hints?
Thanks,
John

Mspec

that control panel runs on 24v power, and the fact that it turns on tells you that the mobo is partially lighting up ( enough to see the power on signal ) I bet if you hook a PC monitor up to the video port on the motherboard you will see that the boot is hung up because the BIOS settings have changed, and your mobo battery is dead.

If you see a bios screen on the test monitor, get a battery, and call the help desk to get the correct bios settings. If you have no bios screen on the test monitor, you have other issues.

Does the mobo beep at startup ( POST test beep ) or offer any other codes? At this point, treat it like a PC that will not boot, if the mobo will not light up, the printer software cannot start.

Banner Man

ColorSpan Service Manual Wanted

I too am seeking a service manual for a ColorSpan 72UVR. I recently bought two used ColorSpan printers that are operating.....but would like to be prepared for the future. I service all my other printers (Roland primarily). I would be willing to pay for a printed copy or for a PDF. Anyone?

Thanks, John

ramcess01

HP Scitex FB910 (ColorSpan 9840uv)

hi i need a "HP Scitex FB910 (ColorSpan 9840uv) service manual"
please help me

wunder

hi i need a "HP Scitex FB910 (ColorSpan 9840uv) service manual"
please help me

What do you need a service Manual ? You can Control all over the User Interface. If you buy new Parts...is everytime a Assembling Manual in there !

I have a tech-Manual in Printing Form for Scitex XXXX but more then 1000 sites to copy....i think i will go stupid to copy all ;-)

If you have any specialy Quest, write me a pm and i will look in the manual or copy the part, you need to OK ! ;-)

....sorry for my bad english ;-)

best regards
wunder