• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Colorspan UVX 98"

858Graphics

www.858graphics.com
We currently have a 54" Roland and we are seaming oversized banners on a daily basis. We are looking to purchase at least an 8' printer. A friend is selling a used Colorspan UVX 98". I have heard bad things about these printers but wanted to get more feedback! Does anyone have any experience with these??

AtoZ signs

98uvx

I can not speak for the 98uvx, but I have 9840uv and I has been broken more than it has worked. I pretty much have had alomost every tech from Hp(colrspan) at my shop and know them by first name. I have had techs come and work on my printer for 2-4 days and leave with no answers.

shooter

We currently have a 54" Roland and we are seaming oversized banners on a daily basis. We are looking to purchase at least an 8' printer. A friend is selling a used Colorspan UVX 98". I have heard bad things about these printers but wanted to get more feedback! Does anyone have any experience with these??

How do you seam them?