Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Colour calibration Roland Versaworks

Discussion in 'RIP Software & Color Management' started by Lea Marc, Dec 13, 2018.

1. Lea Marc

Lea Marc Member

Dec 9, 2015
    Winnipeg
    Hi everyone,

I am trying to colour calibrate a profile on Versaworks 5.5.1 with our Roland SolJet Pro 4 XR-640 using an EFI ES-2000 (GretagMacbeth EyeOne). I have tried printing the measurement chart at a bunch of sizes from 100-175% yet when I try to measure the chart every time I get the error code 4085. I even tried on a previous chart that I had measured and scanned successfully but it is doing the same thing every time.

Am I missing something? I am using the Roland 'Colour Calibrating a Print Mode' guide too and following the steps in there.

Steve

Tags:
  2. AF

AF Active Member

Dec 8, 2013
    Ventura, CA
    Try a different USB port.

3. nhuminh

nhuminh New Member

Feb 21, 2013
    Vietnam
    I have the same broplem. Do you have solution to solve it?

4. jimmmi

jimmmi Member

Sep 13, 2013
    Athens Greece
    Is there any chance that the EFI ES-2000 has different firmware from i1 pro and can only be detected from EFI Fiery and not other RIP software?