• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Comic Sans

Trip59

Hesitant to agree, but I've done a number of things that aren't in my portfolio, nor do I acknowledge the existence of. Depends on how big it is... if it's some flyers or a small sign, why not. If it's an entire storefront or shopping center, do something else.

There are hundreds of fonts that are better than that one and the customer would probably like just as much, perhaps toss 10 alternates plus that one in a PDF sample of text and see if they pick a different one. 9 out of 10 times I've had that happen; they've picked a better option I offered, and once or twice, didn't even know it.

LEGEND

Most likely they've been using it (and designing it themselves) on emails, letterheads, etc. So they want everything to look similar to their current "look" :covereyes: