• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Coming aboard SignVOX!

J

john1

Just sent my paperwork to subscribe to SignVOX, Very excited to get things rolling the way they should be!

:rock-n-roll:

2B

Keep us posted on how you like, been toying around with a more comprehensive program for doing pricing and tracking through order completion.

the questions I have are;
cost, is it a 1 time purchase or monthly fee
is it a single user or multiple users
integration into quickbooks

Kevin-shopVOX

Just sent my paperwork to subscribe to SignVOX, Very excited to get things rolling the way they should be!

:rock-n-roll:
Welcome aboard John. We are glad to have you

Keep us posted on how you like, been toying around with a more comprehensive program for doing pricing and tracking through order completion.

I will let John give you his feedback but I can answer those questions for you.
$129/mo
Unlimited users
Integrates with quickbooks very nicely

CES020

Any update on when some videos might be available? It's very difficult for many of us to get to the webinars.

J

john1

Def will, as soon as I get 100% setup I'll let everyone know how it is from my point of view

2B

Welcome aboard John. We are glad to have you

I will let John give you his feedback but I can answer those questions for you.
$129/mo
Unlimited users
Integrates with quickbooks very nicely

With the integration is there an additional fee for the quickbook app?

Since SignVOX does invoicing, does it also do payment processing? either check scanning and/or credit cards?

Any update on when some videos might be available? It's very difficult for many of us to get to the webinars.

+1 have tried to get on some of the web sessions but time has not allowed it.

cgsigns_jamie

We've been using SignVOX for about a month... and it truly ROX!

No additional fee for the QuickBooks integration.
At the end of the day you export an IIF file with all the days invoices and payments and import those right into QB.

As far as payment processing, you're really just entering payments that have been received. It doesn't actually process credit cards or check (not that I know of) so you'll still have to accept payment with a credit card terminal or some other card processor (PayPal, Intuit, etc.) then enter the payment as being received in SignVOX.

TheSFG

Hey Kevin is the $129 unlimited users still available. My team and I are debating on making the switch and using along side QB online

DirtyD

Hey Kevin is the $129 unlimited users still available. My team and I are debating on making the switch and using along side QB online

I don't think they have that - that was with SignVox - they are now ShopVox and its $99mo plus $20mo per user.

I have ShopVox