Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

"coming soon" camo

Discussion in 'Designs & Layouts' started by MikePro, Feb 14, 2011.

1. MikePro

MikePro Major Contributor

Feb 3, 2010
    Racine, WI
    made a freebie banner for my friends' pub&grill when they were opening... and since this pic just pop'd up on my facebook feed recently, i figured I would share with you guys:
    Picture 1.png

and since i'm posting in the design/layouts section, i guess I could add how their logo came-to-be:
    It is actually a re-branding from their original "shield-style" when the old location was just a sandwich shop... we spent hours and hours of our freetime trying to come up with "new" and "fresh" ideas that we could help market his brand and, in the end, we basically came right back around to the simplest concept and made it into a cool reverse-lit LED dimensional letter sign:
    NOV08 001.jpg
    PICT0021.jpg
    100_1467.jpg

Tags:
  2. Brandon708

Brandon708 Very Active Member

Sep 22, 2009
    Orland Park, IL
    very cool sign. Great job

3. mikey-Oh

mikey-Oh Very Active Member

Apr 16, 2009
    okc
    Like the idea, just not a fan of the font "Hobo"

4. MikePro

MikePro Major Contributor

Feb 3, 2010
    Racine, WI
    unfortunately they were dead-set on the Hobo-logo :)

5. mikey-Oh

mikey-Oh Very Active Member

Apr 16, 2009
    okc
    Logo looks like Cooper, the "coming soon!" is set in Hobo. Sign looks cool lit up :)