• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Coming Soon from Signfonts.com

Steve C.

Here are a few designs showcasing my latest (soon to be released) creations.
A&S Bogie Script and A&S Poster Deco. The script in the second one is
A&S Layla. Thanks.

Attachments

• sign georgies hamburger.JPG
    sign georgies hamburger.JPG
    351.8 KB · Views: 53
  • sign farmers mkt.JPG
    sign farmers mkt.JPG
    238.2 KB · Views: 49

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Very nice.

Question for ya..............

Before I jump the gun, like I did the other day for an item...... if I go on your website, do you have ready-made combinations of fonts that you have to buy if you want to buy in bulk.... or can you mix 'n' match and get a discount on whatever tickles one's fancy ??​

Steve C.

Very nice.

Question for ya..............

Before I jump the gun, like I did the other day for an item...... if I go on your website, do you have ready-made combinations of fonts that you have to buy if you want to buy in bulk.... or can you mix 'n' match and get a discount on whatever tickles one's fancy ??​

I do have "make your own" packages. Any 6- $99.95 Any 10-$139.95
I do not offer immediate downloads. Fonts are sent by email in zip files.
Sometimes receiving them can take a few hrs. or more if I'm away from
my computer.

Steve C.

Maybe a few weeks to release. So, are embroidery fonts some how
different than regular fonts? I've seen my fonts use for embroidery before.

SignosaurusRex

:thumb::clapping::thumb::clapping::clapping::clapping:
I've been beta testing and using these two and they are both absolute "Must-haves" in my opinion, especially "Bogie". Great versatility in both and they have a tendency to grow on you.

WildWestDesigns

:thumb::clapping::thumb::clapping::clapping::clapping:
I've been beta testing and using these two and they are both absolute "Must-haves" in my opinion, especially "Bogie". Great versatility in both and they have a tendency to grow on you.

What no love for your fellow Texan Steve? How do we get on as a beta "texter"? Sorry couldn't resist.

As to your embroidery question, yes they are to an extent. Lets say I digitized your fonts to be used as a typable font in the embroidery program(which I can do and have done for Wilcom programs). You would have a min and max height that it could be used due to the nature of thread, but you would be able to use it like you would any other font within the embroidery program, it won't be accessed by other programs though, just the embroidery program.

What you have probable seen is people individually digitized the font for a specific use, but it wouldn't be a font in the sense that I am talking about.

Also, the Wilcom font extension is .ese, that isn't used by all the embroidery software though, only Wilcom. Brother has their own extension, Pulse, Wings etc. Wilcom just happens to be one of the most used 3rd party commercial software.

SignosaurusRex

Another sample of (soon to be released) "Bogie" & "Poster Deco" at work..........
The other fonts are also from A&S. "Ace Bold" and "Sign Gothic".

Attachments

• A&SbetaSampleDesign.jpg
    A&SbetaSampleDesign.jpg
    249.2 KB · Views: 61