• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Commodore: Bringin' it back

CheapVehicleWrap

Gawd damn it's come a long way. look at all those ports, a dvd thingy and a credit card swipe. I may just want to replace my Vic-20 rip station now. I paid a grand for my first c-64.

lil Details

I have a C-64 at my mom's still....lost most of my games and applications when I loaned them to a guy in college. So, I basically have an antique that has no software....

Mosh

As a kid we has a Com 64 hooked up to an old black and white TV. All I remeber is playing Spy vs Spy! We thought it was so cool compaired to out atari!

Idea Design

Sounds like I was super lucky to have a Comm 64 SX with the little tiny screen. We played winter olympics games on that machine.

Oh, those were the days.

round man

Has anyone got any info on the proposed retail on this unit?,...sounds like the ideal platform for design with an extra removabale drive you could have one for mac and one for windows and thus have the best of both worlds without having to be married to apple,....