• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Communication fun.

PS4252

Hey plotter mechanics,
I am trying to use my CG-60SRIII for contour cutting (for now). I know I need to up grade, but have to wait till some more money comes in.
I have tried to rip out of both Onix and PM (Flexi) both are having issues. I have tried several scenarios. Changing the registration marks both in length, distance, type.
I have tried cleared data. turned off the (Detect Sensor) at least I think I did. As I in Set up it flashes (off) and I hit ENT .
But it is never on the correct contour. 1/2 up or down or 1/8 up or down. I finds the registration marks fine.
I am ready to send it across the room!
I don't know what it wants!
I need a drink.

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
Create a file that is just a crosshair and set it up to be print and cut. Then print and cut it. Then go into the mark detect settings on the plotter and adjust the X and Y offset settings to move the cut to the proper place. I'd make a file with a bunch of crosshairs each with their own crop marks as it will take a few to get it dialed in.

PS4252

Create a file that is just a crosshair and set it up to be print and cut. Then print and cut it. Then go into the mark detect settings on the plotter and adjust the X and Y offset settings to move the cut to the proper place. I'd make a file with a bunch of crosshairs each with their own crop marks as it will take a few to get it dialed in.
I will give it a go. Thanks!