• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Company Vector Logos

MariaMartini

When I need the logo for a company (in vector form) and the customer cannot provide it for me, I usually use www.brandsoftheworld.com.

If it is not there, I don't know of any other places to look. Do you?

I am currently looking for the logo to McGraw Realtors. It's a pretty basic logo so I can recreate it if I have to.

Thanks!

Border

Lots of people here (myself included) regularly use the Vector Doctor. www.vectordoctor.com

Eric will redraw the logo you need, usually for less than $20.00 and fast!

You can go wrong unless it is something very simple that you can redraw yourself in less than 30 minutes.

He's also a Merchant Member here if you look at the bottom of the page there's a link.

gabagoo

Brands of the world just isn't the same anymore. Not sure what happened. Would be interesting to hear the story

R08

Brands of the World still works.. you just have to jump through more hoops

I use the pdf thing search thing often but it takes a little creativity to find the right sites.

digitalgraffiti

Instead of doing a search for the Filetype:pDF, just check out the corporate website. For most larger companies PDF's are easily found that contain vector logos. Other option that works is do a search for "logo" on the website search and many times comes up with hidden pages for advertisers that have logos available. Sometimes this even bypasses any Login requirement