• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Compatible profile

WestbankKurt

I am printing on a Mimaki CJV30-160 using Gloss White 4Mil Calendered Arlon, I am looking for a better profile then what I am using right now which is "Avery MPI 2003 EZ Calendered White Vinyl".
Thank you.

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
Not nearly enough information. Need to know specifically what RIP and what version that is, what ink set (SS21, ES3, etc), what ink configuration (dual CMYK, CMYKLcLm, CMYKLcLmWW, etc), what resolution you are wanting, etc. That being said many profiles can be had from the vinyl companies websites like Avery, Arlon, etc.

Aside from that making your own profiles is best but I am guessing you have no colorimeter in which case I'd suggest at least trying other gloss vinyl profiles like 3M 180C, and maybe different resolutions till you find one you like.