• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

"Compatible" SS21

Rob G Momentum

We have acquired some "compatible" SS21 ink cartridges and I'm really weary to use it. Should I be and what risk would they present to my printer? I have a 1.5 year old Mimaki JV300-130 that is out of warranty.

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
I'd make sure of a couple of things. One is that they are a well known brand that others have attested to their quality. Two, they are not expired or anything.

We use Bordeaux in our JV150 machines (identical printer but single head).

OPENSignsInc.

We run OEM SS21 in our CJV150-130 & JV150-130 (but theyre still under warranty), but if youre out of warranty and you want to use them, id be a little cautious too unless the ink mfg gives you a warranty.

Gabriel Conti

We have acquired some "compatible" SS21 ink cartridges and I'm really weary to use it. Should I be and what risk would they present to my printer? I have a 1.5 year old Mimaki JV300-130 that is out of warranty.
Keep in mind Mimaki, Roland, Mutoh are not ink manufactures . Just be sure who is actually your ink/cartridges provider and confirm it is a reliable ink manufacture. Also check if they offer any warranty as this will prove how sure they are about their product