• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Competition is getting fierce here in NJ....

surf city

yeah I'm sure they do incredible work also.........lol. 2 places by me actually closed down within the last month.

signswi

On a related note, Walgreens is now doing paper banners. They're targeting consumers looking for graduation banners and such.

Pat Whatley

Our local Kinkos has a black and white printer that spits stuff out ridiculously cheap. If I'm figuring it right a 2x6 would be about $18.

DRamm76

I bet it's one of those machines that I used to see at USSC..the one that holds the magic markers in the tool carriage and draws the signs out..I thought they were paper weights nowadays

Farmboy

People always ask us if we offer paper banners when we give them a price. "Don't you have anything cheap? Just paper is ok. We're only using it once."

OldPaint

ive done paper banners for years. put a pen in my roland, run the letters, get out my poster paints & a mop(large #18-24 lettering quil)fill in the letters........and still get $5 a sq ft!!!!!