• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

competitor keeps sending us his customers

binki

he doesnt know it but he keeps sending emails to us thinking we are someone else and giving us specs on jobs along with the name of the customer.

the only problem is most of the work is stuff we just dont do because we dont have the experience or equipment to do but holy geez, whatamaroon.

aside from that he sends out solicitations to his customers and we are on that list somehow and he just cc's everyone so we have everyone's email. about half of them are domains that we can track down.

it adds a chuckle to my day.

go figure.

PromoGuyTy

he doesnt know it but he keeps sending emails to us thinking we are someone else and giving us specs on jobs along with the name of the customer.

the only problem is most of the work is stuff we just dont do because we dont have the experience or equipment to do but holy geez, whatamaroon.

aside from that he sends out solicitations to his customers and we are on that list somehow and he just cc's everyone so we have everyone's email. about half of them are domains that we can track down.

it adds a chuckle to my day.

go figure.

Sweet!:U Rock:

MikeSTK

Dawns Vinyl Designs
What he/she does is outsources it and underbids by 1% making the sender wonder who the hell keeps bidding so damn close?!??!?!?!?!

BTW thats terrible, you should stop.

Mosh

What kind of work? send me the e-mails I will "Respond Kind Sir, with many blessings, also I will need to know what payment types you accept, I will not require any shipping and will use my own shipping company. Please kind sir respond most hastely. Rev. Moosher."

MikePro

fair game if he made the mistake of adding your email in the first place... and continues to blindly throw mass emails out to a list that he doesn't keep updated.

Edserv

Although it may be funny, or stupid, or whatever---
You may want to be the "ethical" person and send a response.

What comes around, goes around.

I personally would send an email back to alert him/her to this, just what I'd do (not that I'm perfect, by any means,) but hey, if you can help a fellow sign maker, why not?

Good luck!