• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Completely New

James151

Hi folks,
glad to have found this place been lurking about a week joined and still lurking I guess, but already interesting posts and havin questions answered before I ask.

A little about me, I'm a Deputy Sheriff and been in it about 12 years roughly plus or minus, before that I worked in a family business and I just don't know if I can do Bar b Q all over again. I have been considering a move for a few months and a new path, its only getting worse out here and I have four beautiful dependants I'd like to see grow old.

I've always liked the idea of striping patrol cars, etc.. so I'm throwing my hat in the ring and starting off small, after the 1st which is next week I'll have a plotter/cutter, coreldraw, and flexi starter to get me going. I'm known here in my small town and I have several takers on some decals and some coroplast signs, and a possible lead on some city work trucks.

I might be subbing out the center logo, wish me luck, and glad to be here and I hope to sport some work on here for you to purvey, I also have a tough skin however; I don't tolerate absolute rude.
:thankyou:

brdss

Welcome from Illinois. Same as you, new to the large format business, also past law enforcement. Got hurt on the job chasing a heroin addict, blew out my shoulder:Oops:, so now I am off on a new adventure!

Good luck to ya!