• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Completly Done with SignWarehouse

JLSignsLLC

Once Again signwarehouse has proved us that they cannot be relied on for anything. What is so hard about getting an order/shipment correct?
When it comes to the point where techinal support says uhhhhh I've never seen equiptment do that before. Uhhhh.... Change the blade in your cutter, that will solve all your problems. Yes i may look like an idiot but im not!! Its not rocket science, or maybe it is. I do thank them for all the the screw ups and free rolls of 60in 3m I have recieved in the past. At first I thought it was a nice gesture from the company for all the times they gave me the shaft! But No it was there unorginazed sales and shipping department. Very nice people, just major problems... Looking for a sign supplier who has knowledgeable sales,support and can get us supplies, and support without a big hassle. Any Suggestions?

CES020

I don't think your problems will end there. It's a systematic problem with a lot of people in tech support everywhere.

Here's one that bugs me, when you get the tech support person that's reading down the manual on actions to take. You can start the call by saying "I have rebooted the computer, rebooted the machine, I've checked X,Y, and Z settings and the values are _,_,_ . There are no error messages displaying....", only to hear "Okay, I'm going to need you to reboot your computer".

Ummm,I've already done that.

Yes, well, we need to reboot it.

Okay, it's rebooted. Now what?

I'm going to need you to reboot the machine.

I've already done that.

Yes, well, we need to reboot it.

Okay, it's rebooted. Now what?

We need to check the values of X,Y, and Z.

There are many good tech support people in the industry, when I find them, I call them directly or ask for them. There's a lot of people doing tech support that have never used the equipment they are trying to support.