• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Con, Just getting starter to sign making

con

I use flexistarter sofeware and when I go to change the width it automatic changes the lenght. How can I change one without changing the other? Thanks for your help.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
You can click and drag on any of the center drag points for a non proportional size change, or you can uncheck the Proportional check box in Design Central and your changes will only be on one axis at a time.

attachment.php

Attachments

• stretch.jpg
    stretch.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 77

con

Thanks for your help. I tried that and when I go to cut and plot the size changes again, I know it's something simple but I learning this is all new to me,sorry so much trouble. Thanks again.

con

You can click and drag on any of the center drag points for a non proportional size change, or you can uncheck the Proportional check box in Design Central and your changes will only be on one axis at a time.

attachment.php
Thanks for your help, but I tried that and when I go to cut/plot it still changes my size. sorry that i can't figure this out, but this is all new to me. Thanks again

con

Thanks for your help, but I tried that and when I go to cut/plot it still changes my size. sorry that i can't figure this out, but this is all new to me. Thanks again
Sorry to have bother you,but i get it worked out Thanks again