• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Concept 201 and 203?

Valentino

I have been using Oracal almost exclusively, but just got a wild hair on my butt and started wondering about other vinyls? For our local cost cheap graphics we've been using Oracal 3164. What everyone's opinion on Concept products 203 and 201?

How are they on scratches?

gabagoo

I have been using Concept (General Formulation) for quite some time and have had virtually no problems with it.
The matte prints great and has a great thick backing paper.
I have never had anything come back or called in as far as product failure

parrott

We have been using general formulations for at least 10 years (probably more). We use their digital media for our roll to roll and their sheet material for our screen presses. Been very happy with their quality, service and price.

Letterbox Mike

Very good materials for the money. We use miles of both every year. Don't oversell it as a high-end material, it is what it is, but for a good inexpensive short-term (3-ish year) vinyl it's very good.

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
If you guys want a killer alternative to Oracal or any other calendared vinyl you should try my 5Mil Gloss or Matte finish that only costs $0.12 sq.ft its thicker and easier to work with as well.

J

john1

Love the Concept 201 and 203. They are the same just one is gloss and ones matte. I use their laminate also and it's great.