Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Concern...

Discussion in 'General Chit-Chat' started by Johnny Best, Jan 6, 2020.

1. Johnny Best

Johnny Best Very Active Member

Dec 9, 2015
    buffalo ny
    ...About my fellow sign people in Australia. Stay safe!

Tags:
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Gino

Gino Premium Subscriber

Jun 7, 2006
    PA
    Amen to that !!!

3. Bly

Bly Very Active Member

Mar 9, 2004
    Sydney
    Thanks.
    We've had fires before but not like this.

4. SignMeUpGraphics

SignMeUpGraphics Moderator

Apr 11, 2012
    Australia
    Cheers... haven't seen the sky in weeks (or months?), constant smell of smoke but thankfully impossible to burn at our location (concrete jungle).
    We had some very mild rain overnight which should bring temperatures down and hopefully aid in putting out a few fires.
    Things are much worse about an hour south of here. Fires jumping rivers, burning all the way to the coastline leaving some people's only option to actually jump into the beach to survive.
    Very scary stuff that I can only hope ends much sooner rather than later. Not predicting any decent downpours for another ~2 months at least, so it's so so dry :(

• Like Like x 1
  5. jimbug72

jimbug72 Member

Oct 25, 2008
    South Carolina
    I hope you folks stay safe. It really is some scary stuff! Can't imagine what some of these people are going through. I've seen where some have had to take to boats in the ocean.