• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Concern...

SignMeUpGraphics

Super Active Member
Cheers... haven't seen the sky in weeks (or months?), constant smell of smoke but thankfully impossible to burn at our location (concrete jungle).
We had some very mild rain overnight which should bring temperatures down and hopefully aid in putting out a few fires.
Things are much worse about an hour south of here. Fires jumping rivers, burning all the way to the coastline leaving some people's only option to actually jump into the beach to survive.
Very scary stuff that I can only hope ends much sooner rather than later. Not predicting any decent downpours for another ~2 months at least, so it's so so dry :(

• Agree
Reactions: Bly

jimbug72

I hope you folks stay safe. It really is some scary stuff! Can't imagine what some of these people are going through. I've seen where some have had to take to boats in the ocean.