• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Concrete Post Material????

We were asked to wrap 10 concrete posts, about 20' tall and about 15' around. These are all indoors at a mall, but right there is the question what material to use, one for it to stick to the post and the other to keep the "hands" from picking it off. I see that 3m has some tools to install their product but I was looking to see if there was a different product out that does not need special tools. Thanks!! :thankyou:

signmeup

By "wrap" do you mean like vehicle wrap? If so you might want to paint the concrete first to seal it. That way you're wrapping paint, not concrete.

signmeup

I suspect that it's not considered much of an issue. Take a piece of the wrap material and stick it to the painted column. If that works you should be good to go. I think if you overlap the seam by 2 or 3 inches it should stay fine.

Steve C.

You might consider using floor graphics material. I used it on some table
tops and it is really tuff stuff.