• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Condolences go out to Scott @ Watson Engraving and Signs

johnnysigns

Wow, really sorry to hear. My single largest fear at our shop is that this place will burn up. I hope they manage to recover.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Sorry to hear of this.

Wishing you a quick and speedy recovery back to business.

Take a few days and clear the cobwebs from your head, as you're gonna be spinning lotsa ideas around for a while. Write them down and take notes on everything.

J

john1

Wow, sorry to hear. Dispute the arguments going on in the forums I would never want anyone to lose their business.

Let us know if we can somehow help, Take care

WildWestDesigns

I got his email around 2:50 AM this morning. I just can't believe it. Hope is able to get a new place and is back up and running. Always one of my biggest fears.

CanuckSigns

Hello everyone:

Thank you for all your thoughts, at this point we are just trying to figure out where to go from here. All the equipment is gone, we managed to get the file server out before our section of the building went up in flames.

Thank You again
Scott Watson

gabagoo

I went online to check out the story in the Hamilton Spectator this morning, and although you sent me an email explaining the circumstances I didn't realiaze just how devastating the fire was.....

If you need me for anything Scott, don't hesitate to ask.

Baz

Hopefully nobody got hurt.

Hope you get back up and running soon!

I do simple engraving (like gravoply signs) ... If i can help you out .. let me know.

Bly

Sad news for sure.

Hope your insurance gets you back in action again soon.

Things can be replaced, people can't.