• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

conference table name plate holders??

Marlene

I make double sided name plates for a local college that they use when they have a conference and are sitting around a table. what I've been using is 3mm Sintra for the plate and a clear butrate sign stand from Outwater Plastics. they would now like to have a nicer looking stands. anyone know of a place where I can find stands made of wood or a nice metal? all I can find are the desk type that you put an engraved plate into and they are angled. I need them so that I can insert the plates and they are upright. I know I can make some by routed out a channel in a piece of wood but because of the quantity and the fact that they order these a few at a time, I think it wuld be better if my source was standardized and always look the same.

any help would be so appreciated

MikePro

we carry these
vistasystems signage is pretty easy to quickly turnover and have a nice look to em.

print/screen on the clear inserts that come with em... and can always be changed in the future.

Custom_Grafx

Sorry I don't know any names there, but either an engraver's supply or trophy/awards supply warehouse should stock something for you?

Marlene

I have been looking for an engraver supplier but all I have found are ones that tilt and they want these to stand up right. the Vista ones looked pretty nice but they seem small. the current panels are 2.5" x 13" so the names are pretty large and they have the college logo on all of them. what I would love to find is a nice wood with a channel routed out to insert the sign panel. I swear I've seen these somewhere and just can't recall where.