• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Confessions of a Software Junkie

WildWestDesigns

I just got back from the NNEP trade show here in Nashville. I came away with an embroidery program and corel draw with a plugin done by Digital Art Solutions if I recall correctly.

I should have my vector programs covered and I now have 5 embroidery programs. I have more invested in embroidery software then buying a 30" solvent printer new.

I really need to stay away from the software booths at these shows.

WildWestDesigns

What embroidery software did you buy?

Did you buy any of the DAS artwork?

-James

I got the business graphics, ready art, and eps clipart gallery.

Smart Designer was the othing thing that I got from them.

The embroidery software is DecoStudio. I didn't need their embroiderystudio, I have Wings Modular with several modules on it(most expensive embroidery program I own).

Now I just have to wait the week or so before it gets here. Jack Wiley was the guy at the booth and he really did a good job with the demo and answering the questions. I must have spent 1.5 hrs at his booth alone. Saw Imprintable Warehouse there as well and they were swamped with people.