• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

confirm paper type

signs1976

I have fixed the no capping problem - thanks... now when I turn on my printer, first message is "confirm paper type"... then the paper starts to feed through nonstop...when the whole roll is through..it says undefined paper.... anyone know what's happening?

ilmt

was this issue resolved?

i am having similar problems, but i did not have a capping problem.

i have set it to roll with my roll- undefined paper

i have set it on sheet with a sheet of vinyl and i still get the same error.

ilmt

Is this a FO Junior?

yup

38 inch.

i have tried re aligning paper, i have tried new media, i have tried the same media (larger roll), sensors seem to be working because i can see the paper scan and then stop once the edge crosses it.

here is a youtube vid i made

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFHZXpDAvZw

and i also have a thread about this and some other issues that i had, which i was able to fix from the help of this forum.

RG

Your video looks great. I also have an FO Junior. You have probably already tried this, but I'll bring it up anyhow. Have you moved your media more to your left (as you are facing the printer)? I align mine to where I can see all of the alignment holes. And, when I put in media and it is too far to the left, I get the same error that you are getting. My biggest problem has always been E074 Error Y Over Current. Hope your problem gets resolved.